Monday 7 March 2011

Regular Programming will resume after this short announcement from our sponsor

I'm very wary of this accidentally becoming a lifestyle blog, so posts like this will be rare, but I just wanted to present my genuine excuses for watching not one film this weekend, and therefore having nothing even slightly filmic to blog about. So, instead of watching films...

I've been doing quite a lot of this:


A little bit of this:


Fair amount of this:


Visiting and planning for these guys:


And some, but nowhere near enough of this:

3 comments:

  1. Are those Bengal kittens? Are they being given away / sold / available for stealing? 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, yes they are Bengals! We're buying our 2 from a breeder (£500 each - eek!) in West London. I think you'll be lucky to find anyone giving them away! Plenty about them on my other blog though if you're interested:
    www.adventuresofbasilandparsley.blogspot.com

    : )

    ReplyDelete